Hare Lampshade - Warm Tones
These lampshades feature our Hare, surrounded by hydrangeas, honeysuckle and dragonflies, beautifully hand drawn in pen and ink. Inspired by life at Trenwith, a beautiful 16th century estate which sits nestled in the Cornish countryside above a sheltered creek on the Helford River.
Our lampshades are made by us and each one is made to order so that it reaches you in pristine condition. We have chosen a new shape for the Trenwith collection, a classic oval which shows off the design beautifully. We've chosen a natural linen to line them with giving the shade a really luxurious look.
Choose from Trenwith, a fantastic plaster pink, Trelonk which is the colour of newly harvested straw and Rhubarb, a rich pink.
- Collection: Trenwith
- Outer fabric: Linen-cotton blend
- Lining: Linen Cotton Blend & Styrene
- Digitally Printed
- Handmade in Falmouth, Cornwall
- Care: Spot clean
- Colours: Rhubarb, Trelonk & Trenwith.
All available as ceiling shade or lampshade in 3 sizes:
- Small: 31cm long x 22cm wide x 20cm high
- Medium: 40cm long x 30cm wide x 26cm high
- Large: 50cm long x 28cm wide x 30cm high