Fabric - Helford Shell
This linen fabric is perfect for your coastal home; we were inspired by the Helford river, home to local mussels and the surrounding harbour, where hand dived scallops are a local delicacy. Moor up in the romantic Frenchmans creek, made famous by Daphne Du Mauriers famous love story, only accessible at high tide and listen to the nightjars and revel in the tranquilty.
We've chosen two colourways for this fabric, our classic navy and ever popular Durgan, which is a soft grey blue, both printed on a linen cotton mix in a choice of two background colours. Off white and natural, which is a class oatmeal coloured linen.
Now you can set to work on your own design projects with our beautiful fabrics or alternatively, let our in-house team make your bespoke curtains and blinds for you. Contact us to discuss your requirements.
Should you wish to order any of the fabric is large quantity, please contact us as we can arrange for this to be printed on request.
Samples of fabrics available on request. Email us with your choices of fabric and colours, along with a postal address and we will post them to you by Royal Mail.
- Digitally printed
- Composition: 50% Cotton, 50% linen
- 250 gsm
- Fabric Width: 137cm
- Pattern Repeat: 30cm
- Base fabric colours: Natural Linen (oatmeal) or Off-White (beige)
- Navy - our signature colour
- Durgan - a soft blue grey
- Wash up to 40°C
- Can tumble dry
- Standard delivery is £3.50 (aim 3-5 working days)
- Overseas delivery will be calculated at the checkout
- Please note - we cannot accept returns or refunds for fabric or oil cloth as these will be cut to your requested custom order length