Skip to content

CLP & Safety Information For Our Candles & Diffusers

 Never leave a burning candle unattended.
 Burn candles out of reach of children and pets.
 Leave at least 10cm between burning candles.
 Do not burn candles near anything that can catch fire.
 Never allow a candle to burn more than 5mm from the base.
 Avoid contact with eyes, skin, or clothing.
 If in eyes, rinse with water for several minutes.
 Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do.
 Do not dispose of into any watercourse.
 Do not place on or near surfaces that can be damaged by perfume oils.
Diffuser refills can cause skin irritation, allergic reactions, and serious eye irritation.
Harmful to aquatic wildlife with long-lasting effects.
May cause damage to the unborn child if ingested.
Stay Safe!
By following our guidance and using common sense, you can enjoy our candles and diffusers safely in your home. For specific scent guidance and allergen information, please refer to the information on the box that your candle or diffuser came in.