How To Pay - All our Payment Options and Klarna Explained
Cream Cornwall will accept payment by the following methods:
- Visa Debit
- Visa Electron
- Apple Pay
Our UK and German customers can now also use Klarna to pay. See below for more information on Klarna.
WHAT IS PAY LATER WITH KLARNA?
Want to make sure that lampshade matches your colour scheme? Unsure whether you prefer Octopus or Prawn? We want to make it easier for our customers to try out our products in their home before they commit to paying for them. That’s why we’ve teamed up with Klarna.
Using Klarna you can buy any of our products now and pay later with. No fees, no interest. It works like this:
- 30 days to pay for your order once it’s been shipped
- No fees or interest if you pay within 30 days
- You must be 18 or over, have a UK bank account and UK address
- Use of Klarna is subject to financial circumstances.
- No account sign-up required
- No credit application
- Receive your Cream Cornwall order first, pay later
- Klarna will email payment instructions to you
- Select “Pay later with Klarna” at the checkout
* Please note, your credit score will be affected if you don’t pay Klarna for your order.
If you have any trouble placing an order with Klarna, it could be due to one of the following reasons:
- Klarna may have rejected your application to pay on account. We'd recommend choosing another type or payment or placing an order for a smaller amount.
- You may have outstanding payments on previous Klarna invoices.
- You may have missed a required field at the checkout, such as filling in your Date of Birth.
Please note that Klarna are an independent payment company and Cream Cornwall have no influence over whether your payment with Klarna is accepted or not. If you have any trouble with your order, please contact Klarna Customer Service.
If you have any further questions about Klarna, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org