Fabric - Cornish Toile
Our gorgeous Cornish Toile fabric of the classic French Toile de Jouy reflects the history and heritage of Cornwall. Inspired by the nature of the area; from local gardens, harbours and rugged coastline to the industrial heritage, architecture and well known landmarks that make this county so special.
The design starts as a pen and ink illustration and is then printed onto a natural linen, using state of the art printing technology, capturing every detail.
Now you can set to work on your own design projects with our beautiful fabrics or alternatively, let our in-house team make your bespoke curtains and blinds for you. Contact us to discuss your requirements.
Should you wish to order any of the fabric is large quantity, please contact us as we can arrange for this to be printed on request.
Samples of fabrics available on request. Email us with your choices of fabric and colours, along with a postal address and we will post them to you by Royal Mail.
- Digitally printed navy illustration
- Composition: 50% Cotton, 50% linen
- 250 gsm
- Fabric Width: 137cm
- Pattern Repeat: 62cm
- Base fabric colours: Natural Linen (oatmeal) or Off-White (beige)
- Navy print - our signature colour
- Wash up to 40°C
- Can tumble dry
- Standard delivery is £3.50 (aim 3-5 working days)
- Overseas delivery will be calculated at the checkout
- Please note - we cannot accept returns or refunds for fabric or oil cloth as these will be cut to your requested custom order length